WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The UK company, SANDS & HALL, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us.
Address:36 Ryan Road, Mayobridge, Newry, County Down, Northern Ireland BT34 2HZ
Company registration in UK: NI642823
VAT no: GB 260238329
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, contact our customer service or participate in competitions. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information, date of birth and payment information. In addition we may collect certain personal data from external sources such as credit information and address updates.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your personal account
• To process your orders and returns via our online services
• To send text message notifications of delivery status
• To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
• To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
• To send marketing offers such as newsletters and magazines
• To notify the winners in competitions arranged online
• To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
• To make analysis in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information and to inform our marketing activity
• To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online
• To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services
• To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
• To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
When payments are made we do not retain any credit card or bank information; we only retain the customer information required in order to fulfil customer orders.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time (free of charge once a year). If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time.
You can contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Any information collected will be used solely for the purposes expressed at the time they are provided. Information will not be sold, traded or rented with third-parties. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, media agencies for distribution of newsletter and advertising purposes, and credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, identity checks and debt collection.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics and for the purpose of marketing activities. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 26 months.
The site sandsandhall.com may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites.